Cloudera Essentials for Apache Hadoop
This one-day course gives decision-makers an overview of Apache Hadoop and how it can help them meet business goals.
- When is Hadoop appropriate?
- What are people using Hadoop for?
- How does Hadoop fit into our existing environment?
- What do I need to know about choosing Hadoop?
- Why Hadoop?
- The motivation for Hadoop
- Use cases and case studies about Hadoop
- Overview of the Hadoop ecosystem
- MapReduce and HDFS
- Cloudera's Distribution of Hadoop (CDH)
- The big picture:
- how Hadoop fits into your architecture
- How Hadoop can augment your existing environment which may include Relational Databases, SANs, OLAP systems and more
- Managing a Hadoop cluster
- What people resources are required?
- What physical resources are required?
- What will this cost my organization?
- How does it scale for growth?
- Understanding the Apache open-source model and Cloudera's role
No classes have been scheduled, but you can always Request a Quote.